Ingredients and approximate amounts are highlighted throughout the recipe. We recommend using organic and local ingredients.
- Peel and slice 3 Cara Cara orange or blood oranges.
- Slice 1 bulb of fennel thin. Save top for garnish.
- Pattern a fennel slice followed by an orange slice on a plate or platter.
- Squeeze a 1/2-full lemon (pulp side up) over fennel and orange slices.
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the top as well.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top (Maldon is my favorite).
- Add fennel top on the side to garnish plate.
- Let rest for 15 minutes and serve.
E ora di mangiare