Ingredients and approximate amounts are highlighted throughout the recipe. We recommend using organic and local ingredients.
- Rinse and drain one (15 oz) can of kidney beans, (15 oz) can of black beans and one (15 oz) can garbanzo beans. Cooking your beans is always best. If you are not interested we recommend Eden Beans because they are organic and they use the best canned liner on the market to lessen toxins.
- Dice four pepperoncini peppers.
- Chop a bunch of of fresh parsley.
- Mince a stock of celery.
- Dice 3 oz pitted Kalamata olives.
- Chop a half of a white onion and/or a leek.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and dress with fresh lemon juice and EVOO. Let rest for 10 minutes minimum and serve.
E ora di mangiare