Ingredients and approximate amounts are highlighted throughout the recipe. We recommend using organic and local ingredients.
Serves 2 as entrée and 4 as a side.
- Fill a pot (large enough for the whole cauliflower) about 3 inches with water and a pinch of sea salt to steam cauliflower with a lid.
- While water heats on the stove, preheat oven for 450 degrees. Clean cauliflower head and trim leaves to an even base so it can sit level for roasting. Steam for about 10-12 minutes (or until a knife can go through the top with ease).
- On a baking sheet with a rack, place your steamed cauliflower head. Coat the cauliflower with a tablespoon of ghee and place in the oven. The cauliflower will roast until golden brown for 50-55 minutes.
- While the cauliflower roasts prepare your toppings. Wash, and chop and a couple handfulls fresh parsley. Mince 1 jalapeño and 2 garlic cloves.
- Tahini drizzle: In a bowl combine the garlic, 3 tbsp of tahini, juice of a whole lemon, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and whisk. You will see separation. Add 1 ice cube and continue to whisk until it comes together. Add another ice cube if the sauce is still separated. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted to golden perfection, plate it. Cover it with the tahini drizzle, sea salt, parsley and jalapeños.
E ora di mangiare